I love reading books, especially when I have a break from school. If you find my blog interesting, then I’d like to share some of my good reads with you.
Financial Books: Well, better know this stuff!
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert T. Kiyosaki
I have read all 3 of them but I love the first one most.
- The Art of the Start - Guy Kawasaki
Good read, main motto: go do it, think up business plans along the way!
- Ajax in Action by Dave Crane, Eric Pascarello, and Darren James
Good book on Ajax and modern web-development techniques. I actually learned alot from reading the book
- Dave Barry’s Money Secrets : Like: Why Is There a Giant Eyeball on the Dollar? by Dave Barry
Hillarious!!!! Seriously funny.
- The Green Mile by Stepen King
Amazing story telling. Will keep you from turning pages after pages. The story is very compelling and it makes me think about the Green Mile for everyone: each of us will sooner or later walk our very own Green Mile. The difference is that we don’t know when. We are the prisoners of age.